We offer returns and exchanges on full priced products (sale products excluded unless faulty) purchased online subject to the following conditions:
- The garment is returned within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Garments are in a saleable condition, i.e. clean, tags attached, in original condition. Any garments that have been worn, damaged, altered or washed will not be accepted.
- Sale Items: we do not accept returns (refund or exchange) on any sale items unless in the event of them being faulty. We recommend choosing carefully to avoid disappointment. If final sale items have been returned without authorisation, items will be refused and returned to sender at the senders expense.
Request A Return
To request a return or exchange (excluding jewellery, swimsuit and sale items), please click here and follow the simple instructions.
You will need to provide the following information:
- Order ID
- If you're exchanging an item, please include the product name, colour and size you would like to exchange for
Once approved, we will send you an email to finalise your return/exchange. Please note, no returns/exchanges will be accepted without authorisation.
Juniper Theory does not accept responsibility for items lost in transit. When returning an order, we recommend the parcel is sent with a trackable & registered delivery service.
Juniper Theory does not accept any parcels that require payment on pick-up, and these will be refused. Please ensure shipping is fully paid for in advance.
• If you are choosing to exchange an item for another size, we will email you a returns label. You will need to pay for your return parcel.
Via Paid Post: Australia Post
• Return through your local Australia Post post office
Refunds are reversed onto the original form of payments, i.e. Afterpay account or credit card used. Depending on your credit card provider, refunds may take 3-10 business days to appear on your bank statement. The amount credited will only cover the value of the item(s) purchased, shipping charges/card service fees are not credited.
Exchanges are subject to availability once your returned item(s) arrives at our head office. Exchanges can be made for items of the same value of your original purchase. If you wish to exchange for an item of different value, please contact our Customer Care team to arrange this manually.
If you have changed your mind and would like to cancel an order, please contact our Customer Care team as soon as possible. Please note that orders which have already been shipped cannot be cancelled.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by receiving a faulty garment. Please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com to notify us of any issue and we will work with you to resolve it as soon as possible.
At Juniper Theory, we have made every effort to correctly display the colours of our products on our website. However, due to the fact that we use flash photography, as well as the inevitable variances between computer monitors, we cannot guarantee that your device will display a colour which is completely accurate.